Influence Points are a type of currency unlocked through the Housing Tech Tree. Influence points will not be available as a resource until your colony has 12 level 1 houses.
Influence Points are earned passively per round. Factors that increase how much influence is gained per round including:
- Townhall default passive influence (+20 per round.)
- Population: Influence gained increases with population.
- Luxury Consumption: Influenced gained increases with the number and type of Luxury Resources consumed in houses.
- Archer Barracks: Consume Wood to increase gained per round (See Archer Barracks Card.)
Other factors can reduce the amount of Influence earned per round:
- Territory Upkeep: Purchasing territory with Food, Gold, or Influence will reduce the gain of influence of your colony, scaling with the number of territories claimed.
- Flat-Land Border Province Upkeep
- Too Much Stored Influence: Storing too many influence points will reduce the amount earned, make sure to spend them.